We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to hire in Milan (Italy). This could be a full-time, permanent position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge security software that will help thousands of companies, even the smallest one, worldwide.
Your work will include:
- Be part of the company leadership team
- Develop the applications for multiple platforms (it is a server-agent cloud application)
- Effectively cooperate with other development teams (UI/UX, core dev. team), sharing competencies and support
- Ensure projects' top quality and consistently deliver within deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a security enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work.
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Solid previous development experience, preferably on security applications
- Strong C++ and Node JS Knowledge
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards and OWASP
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- knowledge of Android/iOS development in order to extend our platform to mobile device
You will be working in our Development Studio in Milan. Founded in 2016, we started developing our application that is now going on the market as a beta version.
Defensis is the first company in Italy providing Corporate Security in Outsourcing. Our consultancy is aimed at enacting preventive actions for the mitigation of risks and support in the management of critical problems and emergencies.
Defensis organizes and promotes the exchange of know-how and best practices in the fields of security and compliance and creates value for its clients leveraging its experience in managing information and diverse situation.
In the past year, we completed the POC - proof of concept of our software and we are now ready to expand the team with a new leading member.
For more information, visit www.defensis.it and www.fraudpattern.it
SUBMIT YOUR CV
To apply please contact us through the contact form on www.defensis.it and then submit your CV in Italian or English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
Hai degli asset di valore della tua azienda? Noi possiamo aiutarti a proteggerli.